Solstice Subscription (formerly called “software maintenance”) provides access to new features and improvements via software updates after the initial purchase date. A current Solstice Subscription plan is also required for technical support from our Solstice experts. Solstice Pods or Software licenses with expired Subscriptions will need to renew their Subscription plans in order to access the latest software updates.
How to Check Solstice Subscription/Maintenance Expiration Dates
Method 1 (recommended): If you are checking the status for Enterprise Edition Pods that have been connected to Kepler:
- Log in to Kepler and click Deployment > Config in the sidebar menu.
- The Subscription/Maintenance column in the table shows the expiration dates for the instances' Subscription/maintenance plans. Click on the column header to sort by expiration date.
- If you do not see this column, expand the header of the Deployment section and select the Subscription/Maintenance checkbox. The column will appear.
Method 2: If you are checking the status of one or more Enterprise Edition Pods or Solstice Windows software instances:
- Open the Solstice Dashboard and go to the Licensing tab.
- The Solstice Subscription/Maintenance column in the table shows the expiration dates for the instances' Subscription/maintenance plans. Click on the column header to sort by expiration date.
Method 3: If you are checking the status of a single, non-Enterprise Edition Pod or Solstice Windows software instance:
- If using a Pod, plug a USB mouse and keyboard into the Pod.
- In the bottom right-hand corner of the display interface, click the Solstice icon.
- From the menu that appears, click System > Configure. The local configuration panel opens.
- Go to the Licensing tab > Solstice Subscription/Maintenance column to view the expiration date for the instance’s Subscription/maintenance plan.
How to Renew Your Solstice Subscription/Maintenance
If the Subscription/maintenance plan for your Solstice Pods/Software licenses is expired, you can request to renew it using either the form on the Solstice Software Maintenance page, or you can contact your technology dealer/integrator that you originally purchased Solstice from.
When filling out the form, please include as much of the following information as possible:
- purchase date
- serial number (Pod only) or fulfillment ID (software only)
- activation code
The serial number can be found on the bottom of the Pod, while the fulfillment ID can be found by going to the Licensing tab of the configuration panel or Dashboard, selecting the software display, then clicking Device Info. After submitting the form, a Mersive representative will contact you to discuss your Subscription renewal options.