If your desktop audio is playing out of both your laptop and the Solstice display, or is not playing out of either, it may be due to the audio driver installed on your laptop. To resolve this, try updating the audio driver on your laptop to the latest available software version. If you are still experiencing issues with desktop audio after updating your audio driver, click here to contact our support team for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Pod unresponsive after upgrading its software version?
- Why is Solstice showing a black screen when I share my Windows desktop?
- Why is my HDMI-in adapter not working with my Gen3 Pod?
- Why is my desktop audio playing out of both my laptop and the Solstice display?
- Troubleshooting Miracast Issues with Solstice
- I just made a recent license change. Why is it not being reflected in the Dashboard?
- Why am I seeing an "Ordinal 7 not located….dynamic link…missing” D2D1.dll error?
- The Pod shows the splash screen with an IP address. Why can't users connect to the Pod?
- Why can't I connect with AirPlay from iOS and OSX devices?
- Why don't certain video streaming apps like YouTube share from iOS devices?